Services Contact
Home What's Now, What's Next About
Richer Thinking
Richer Writing
Richer Conversations
Richer Interviewing
Richer Training
Richer Profiles
item5a
Richer Business
Richer Thinking
Richer Writing
Richer Conversations
Richer Interviewing
Richer Training
What's Now, What's Next

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Bucking the social networking trend

A few days ago I made a snap decision to take a "sabbatical" from online social networking at Ecademy. I've been very active there for the last three years, so it's a deeply-ingrained habit.

I told my kids this morning that I had given up Ecademy for a while, with the intention of having more time for them, and I hoped they would have more time for me too. Between us, we seen to default to screens (TV, computers) all too easily when we're feeling a little anxious or bored. They were pretty pleased.

It's no use me despairing that the kids spend too much time interacting with screens when I do precisely that myself. Lead by example! So I'm keeping this short ;)

No comments:

item5a1
Services Services Contact Contact Home Home What's Now, What's Next What's Now, What's Next About About Richer Conversations Richer Profiles Richer Profiles Richer Conversations